Retirement Homes & Apartments
This is the resort retirement life you’ve been looking for
Safe, supported retirement living. It all points to Beauty Point.
A rare gem in the world of retirement living
Perched atop the ancient cliffs of the Georges River, Beauty Point Retirement Resort commands waterway and bushland views, yet is surrounded by all your suburban amenities like medical, shopping and transport.
The team at Retirement Your Way are proud of Beauty Point Retirement Resort and believe there’s no other retirement lifestyle quite like it in Sydney.
Barb & Pat finally find their home
View more images with Google 360 Viewer
Loving the retired life at Beauty Point Retirement Resort, you’ll have this variety of facilities and services at your disposal, to enjoy when and where you want.
When the time comes to choose a retirement community, remember that it could serve as your home for decades. Make sure and give each luxury retirement option a full evaluation and give your wants and needs top priority.
In our experience, retirees share many of the same wants and needs. They expect enough flexibility to enjoy their lifestyle, desire ample opportunities for recreation, and care in their home their own way. In other words, they want to stay healthy and well with the help of caring, friendly, and professional staff.
You deserve the best, so make sure that your choice from various fancy retirement homes meets all of your needs.
Many retirees love the Sydney area. Its mild climate and endless opportunities for recreation and socialising attract individuals from across the country seeking a safe and comfortable location to retire.
Once you have chosen Sydney, make sure and select the community in this lovely city that meets or exceeds your high standards.
Beauty Point Resort gives you the retirement you have earned - a vacation that never ends. Enjoy awe-inspiring views of the bushland and Georges River, ample shopping close by, new friends, and an expert caring staff.
Those searching for an in Sydney retirement home will find the Beauty Point Resort provides the best care, most convenience, and most desired amenities. These include:
- Full-service beauty salon
- Complete cafe and restaurant
- Pool, spa, and gym with advanced workout equipment.
- Cards, crafts, and game room
- Cinema area
- Medi-wellness centre
Our full-service fancy retirement home in Sydney provides safe, comfortable, and fun living for all of our patrons.
RETIREMENT VILLAGE APARTMENTS FOR ACTIVE SENIORS
If you never thought you’d be able to retire to a waterfront estate in Sydney, now you can. Beauty Point has brand new apartments with multi-million dollar views from just $600,000 – $1m. But there are a limited number of these apartments available, so don’t delay.
Every home in Beauty Point features quality craftsmanship and the best of appliances. Our designs are not only practical and spacious, but also ideal for over 55s low maintenance living. From private balconies to commanding views through floor to ceiling windows, you can enjoy a serene outlook indoors and out. Make an appointment to pop in and see the beautiful homes currently available.
RESORT-STYLE FACILITIES AND SERVICES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Living here is to retire in resort-style luxury. When you see the dazzling array of facilities and services at your disposal, you’ll agree with our residents when they say, “we only wished we moved in sooner”.
From the 24-hour concierge, onsite gourmet chef and restaurant, to the surround sound cinema, housekeeping and limousine service – you can relax and enjoy your retirement. So why not treat yourself? You’ve worked hard and deserve a little indulgence!
CARE AND HEALTH SERVICES ONSITE
Of the many outstanding services Beauty Point offers, it’s the experienced and comprehensive care and health support that is highly valued by our residents. All aspects of your health and wellbeing are considered so can enjoy your retirement with peace of mind. Whether you decide to take part in the various fitness programs or make an appointment to see a visiting health professional – Beauty Point has everything you need to feel fit, healthy and happy.
Our specialised Medi-Help care service managed by our registered nurse offers a true care concierge for all of our residents. Medi-Help covers visiting specialists, referrals and prescriptions, health and fitness seminars, flu vaccinations and doctor’s surgery appointments.
A BEAUTIFUL LOCATION
Beauty Point is just minutes from local shopping and major suburban centres. Menai and Hurstville are 10 minutes away. St George and Sutherland Shire are just 15 minutes drive, and Sydney’s CBD is only 25 minutes along the M5. Our location means that you’re still close to your friends and family who live in Sydney and southern suburbs. But you will have all the advantages of river views, the chime of bellbirds, and the fresh air of the surrounding eucalypts.
LUXURY RETIRMENT OPTIONS
Searching for retirement villages NSW can take time, but luxury retirement communities are a viable option. They’re an excellent way to spend your golden years, and they’re perfect for active seniors who want a little more. At The Oasis retirement village in Sydney, we do just that. Our optimally-designed luxury retirement homes have everything you need to settle in, connect with new people and enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle.
Come Home to Luxury Retirement Accommodations
All of our residents who choose to live in one of our gorgeous apartments get breathtaking views. Trees surround every apartment, and they overlook the water. Additionally, they’re just 30 short minutes from Sydney’s CBD. This makes it the perfect spot to take a short day trip.
We designed all of the apartments in our retirement villages in Sydney with an optimal layout. You’ll get spacious rooms, reverse cycle air-conditioning, private balconies and terraces, floor-to-ceiling windows, laundries, built-in wardrobes and external motorised blinds. All of these small touches come together to form a complete package of comfortable and function retirement accommodations.
Everything You Need, All in One Place
The beauty of our lifestyle villages in NSW is that we have everything you could possibly need all in one place. We take immense pride in offering each resident access to everything our retirement villages offer to keep you happy and healthy. Residents get exclusive access to:
- Onsite Gourmet Restaurant – We have a professional chef on staff who creates delicious dishes seven days a week. You can dine in at our restaurant or have room service brought straight to your apartment.
- Cafe and Bar – Entertain your friends or relax with the other residents during happy hour at our cafe and bar. It’s a warm and welcoming space to enjoy yourself and have fun with your friends.
- Beauty and Hair Salon – Look fabulous all year long with our onsite hair and beauty salon! Keep it trimmed, cut, styled, coloured or go for a whole new stunning look.
- 21 Seat Cinema – You can enjoy new releases along with classic movies in surround sound with a cinema screen and premium-class seating. Come by yourself or bring the family for a fun outing.
- Shops – We have a selection of retail shops at our retirement villages. We stock all of the essential groceries, and we also offer a clothing boutique with all of the latest trends.
- Cards and Crafts – Spend a few hours playing cards or doing crafts with other residents of our lifestyle village in NSW. We have a regular bridge club you can join as well!
- Pool and Spa – Enjoy a heated pool 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s an excellent way to exercise, and we also have an onsite spa to relax in.
- Gym – Stay in shape 24 hours a day with our gym! Staff is on-hand for questions, and we have dozens of machines.
- Health Services – Stay healthy with our pool and gym, and get the peace of mind that comes with knowing we have onsite health services. This includes emergency services and home care.
Contact The Oasis Retirement Village Today!
Do you want to retire in style in a place that cares for each resident and wants to help them live their best lives? If so, we invite you to get in touch with our luxury retirement village! We’re ready to answer any questions, contact us with any concerns and set up a tour today.