This is the resort retirement life you’ve been looking for.
Perched atop the ancient cliffs of the Georges River, Beauty Point Retirement Resort commands waterway and bushland views, yet is surrounded by all your suburban amenities like medical, shopping and transport.
The team at Retirement Your Way are proud of Beauty Point Retirement Resort and believe there’s no other retirement lifestyle quite like it in Sydney.
Our iconic staff will show you why. They are all onsite and full time professionals who are also familiar, friendly faces and ready to help you as much or as little as you wish. Click here to find more.
Now that vaccinations are starting to roll out around Australia, we want you to be rest assured that we will continue to follow recommended Covid-19 safe guidelines until all are safe from Covid-19.
What we are asking you to do:
- Do not enter Beauty Point Retirement Resort if you are sick or feeling unwell, have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days or have returned from overseas or interstate in the last 14 days.
- Register your details upon arrival.
- Social distancing always applies, so please keep 1.5 meters distance from others.
- Cover your coughs into your elbow or tissue.
- Keep up with good hygiene by using the sanitiser located around Beauty Point. Or wash your hands in the restrooms for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
What we are doing for you:
- We are always practicing social distancing and keeping 1.5 meters away from people.
- We have hand sanitisers located in many points around Beauty Point.
- All our staff are trained in first aid. Click here to find out more.
- Our onsite hairdresser and restaurant are both following Covid-19 plans on how to manage their business and to keep safe.
- All our Allied Health practitioners are following Covid-19 plans to keep safe.
- We have a dedicated Covid-19 Marshall.
Additional help for your visit:
- We have several disabled access points into our beautiful village centre.
- We have good quality free WiFi, which you can access whilst visiting.
- We offer a loan wheelchair, which are being sanitised between uses.
“All staff wear masks and we are encouraging all our residents to as well – so now we smile with our eyes!”
Easy living units
What’s the one, great thing about Beauty Point’s ‘easy living units’? You can finally enjoy the easiest, independent lifestyle you’ve been looking and longing for, with the care you could wish for, today and into the future. All that and the wonderful Georges River panorama, that Beauty Point is also famous for. Click here to find out more.
Independent living units
From your gorgeously designed and appointed unit, sitting amidst a friendly, inclusive and active community with Beauty Point’s resort-style restaurant, café, salon, wellness and cinema facilities ready and waiting to be enjoyed… and knowing all the help you need is a call away… the best independent living is waiting for you. Click here to find out more about the facilities you can enjoy at Beauty Point.
Barb & Pat finally find their home
In the middle of the current social isolation, we asked our residents to share, their own 'messages to the world'. Their honesty and insights were inspiring.
I read this message from Hand Karma Sayings.
“I am not impressed by money, social status or job title.
I am impressed by the way someone treats other human beings!”
I think we try extremely hard at Beauty Point Retirement Resort.
View more images with Google 360 Viewer
Loving the retired life at Beauty Point Retirement Resort, you’ll have this variety of facilities and services at your disposal, to enjoy when and where you want.
Frequently asked questions
When the time comes to choose a retirement community, remember that it could serve as your home for decades. Make sure and give each luxury retirement option a full evaluation and give your wants and needs top priority.
In our experience, retirees share many of the same wants and needs. They expect enough flexibility to enjoy their lifestyle, desire ample opportunities for recreation, and care in their home their own way. In other words, they want to stay independent, healthy and well with the help of caring, friendly, and professional staff.
You deserve the best, so make sure that your choice from various fancy retirement homes meets all of your needs.
Many retirees love the Sydney area. Its mild climate and endless opportunities for recreation and socialising attract individuals from across the country seeking a safe and comfortable location to retire.
Once you have chosen Sydney, make sure and select the community in this lovely city that meets or exceeds your high standards.
Beauty Point Resort gives you the retirement you have earned - a vacation that never ends. Enjoy awe-inspiring views of the bushland and Georges River, ample shopping close by, new friends, and an expert caring staff.
Those searching for an in Sydney retirement home will find the Beauty Point Resort provides the best care, most convenience, and most desired amenities. These include:
- Full-service beauty salon
- Complete cafe and restaurant
- Pool, spa, and gym with advanced workout equipment.
- Cards, crafts, and game room
- Cinema area
- Medi-wellness centre
Our full-service fancy retirement home in Sydney provides safe, comfortable, and fun living for all of our patrons.
Beauty Point Retirement Resort is a family owned retirement community perched atop the cliffs of the Georges River in Padstow Heights, Sydney. A rare gem in the world of retirement living, our facility is ideal for over 55s that wish to maintain independence in their own home whilst being able to enjoy a community of like-minded people.
If you are over the age of 55 and are either retired or work part-time you can enjoy the benefits of the retirement lifestyle and facilities at Beauty Point Retirement Resort.
Absolutely not – the two living options are very different! Whilst retirement living does offer services such as home maintenance, health services and onsite facilities, it allows you to continue living independently with as much or as little help as you want. Alternatively, aged care includes a much higher level of care and is best suited to those that can no longer live independently.
All New South Wales retirement villages are regulated by laws set out in The Retirement Villages Act (1999). These legal guidelines are in place solely to look after you as the residents and ensure all villages are adhering to a strict framework. At Beauty Point Retirement Resort, we understand that your protection is of utmost importance and we will always ensure the highest level of adherence to the law.
We are proud to have a retirement village that allows residents to actively participate in the growth of the community. The Residents Committee is involved in helping to develop new and exciting initiatives at the resort, plus all are invited to attend a general site meeting 4 times a year.
However you want to! At Beauty Point Retirement Resort, we believe that your retirement years are for you to enjoy however you like, and we’ve got many options to make the decisions easy. Imagine your days enjoying the panoramic restaurant with a barista made coffee, refreshing your look in the onsite hair and beauty salon, or kicking up your heels with friends playing billiards in the games room. All these things and many more are available at Beauty Point Retirement Resort. Plus, if you’d rather get out and about, the resort is close to local Padstow Heights restaurants, shopping centres and transport.
Of course! We encourage you to invite your friends and family to visit your new retirement home. We also allow visitors to spend the night for some extra quality time with you, provided you inform the Village Manager.
There is a multitude of services and support at Beauty Point Retirement Resort that you can use as much or as little as you want.
• Exercise Physiologist, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, and fitness programs.
• Home and garden maintenance from our onsite handyman.
• Access to attending registered nurses, medical consultations, and pharmacy deliveries.
Plus, if at any point you need help with something, our friendly concierge team is available to help you facilitate exactly what you need.
We understand that sometimes circumstances change, and you may change your mind. In this unlikely event, you have 90 days to choose to leave your home once you’ve moved in.
Retirement village apartments and units for active seniors
If you never thought you’d be able to retire to a waterfront estate in Sydney, now you can. Beauty Point has brand new apartments with multi-million dollar views from just $650,000 – $1m. But there are a limited number of these apartments available, so don’t delay.
Every home at Beauty Point Retirement Resort features quality craftsmanship and the best of appliances. Our designs are not only practical and spacious, but also ideal for over 55s low maintenance living. From private balconies or private gardens to commanding views through floor to ceiling windows, you can enjoy a serene outlook indoors and out. Make a one-to-one appointment to see beautiful homes currently available.
Resort-style facilities and services at your doorstep
Living here is to retire in resort-style luxury. When you see the dazzling array of facilities and services at your disposal, you’ll agree with our residents when they say, “we only wished we moved in sooner”.
From the 24-hour concierge, onsite cafe, restaurant, bar and games and craft rooms, hairdresser, heated pool and spa, HUR gym, cinema and library. Not to mention services such as HomeCare Your Way, maintenance, bus services and much more – you can relax and enjoy your retirement. So why not treat yourself? You’ve worked hard and deserve a little indulgence!
Care and health services onsite
Of the many outstanding services Beauty Point offers, it’s the experienced and comprehensive care and health support that is highly valued by our residents. All aspects of your health and wellbeing are considered so can enjoy your retirement with peace of mind. Whether you decide to take part in the various fitness programs or make an appointment to see a visiting health professional – Beauty Point has everything you need to feel fit, healthy and happy.
Our specialised Medi-Help care service managed by our registered nurse offers a true care concierge for all of our residents. Medi-Help covers visiting specialists, referrals and prescriptions, health and fitness seminars, flu vaccinations and doctor’s surgery appointments.
A beautiful location
Beauty Point is just minutes from local shopping and major suburban centres. Menai and Hurstville are 10 minutes away. St George and Sutherland Shire are just 15 minutes drive, and Sydney’s CBD is only 25 minutes along the M5. Our location means that you’re still close to your friends and family who live in Sydney and southern suburbs. But you will have all the advantages of river views, the chime of bell birds, and the fresh air of the surrounding eucalyptus.
Luxury retirement options
Searching for retirement villages NSW can take time, but luxury retirement communities are a viable option. They’re an excellent way to spend your golden years, and they’re perfect for active seniors who want a little more. At The OASIS Peakhurst retirement apartments in Sydney, we do just that. Our optimally-designed luxury retirement homes have everything you need to settle in, connect with new people and enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle.
Come Home to Luxury Retirement Accommodations
All of our residents who choose to live in one of our gorgeous apartments or units get breathtaking views. Trees surround every apartment or unit home, and Beauty Point Retirement Resort overlooks the water. Additionally, they’re just 30 short minutes from Sydney’s CBD. This makes it the perfect spot to take a short day trip.
We designed all of the apartments and units in our retirement villages in Sydney with an optimal layout. You’ll get spacious rooms, reverse cycle air-conditioning, private balconies and terraces, floor-to-ceiling windows, laundries, built-in wardrobes and external motorised blinds. All of these small touches come together to form a complete package of comfortable and function retirement accommodations.
Everything You Need, All in One Place
The beauty of our lifestyle villages in NSW is that we have everything you could possibly need all in one place. We take immense pride in offering each resident access to everything our retirement villages offer to keep you happy and healthy. Residents get exclusive access to:
- Onsite Gourmet Restaurant – We have a professional chef on staff who creates delicious dishes seven days a week. You can dine in at our restaurant or have room service brought straight to your apartment.
- Cafe and Bar – Entertain your friends or relax with the other residents during happy hour at our cafe and bar. It’s a warm and welcoming space to enjoy yourself and have fun with your friends.
- Beauty and Hair Salon – Look fabulous all year long with our onsite hair and beauty salon! Keep it trimmed, cut, styled, coloured or go for a whole new stunning look.
- 21 Seat Cinema – You can enjoy new releases along with classic movies in surround sound with a cinema screen and premium-class seating. Come by yourself or bring the family for a fun outing.
- Shops – We have a selection of retail shops at our retirement villages. We stock all of the essential groceries, and we also offer a clothing boutique with all of the latest trends.
- Cards and Crafts – Spend a few hours playing cards or doing crafts with other residents of our lifestyle village in NSW. We have a regular bridge club you can join as well!
- Pool and Spa – Enjoy a heated pool 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s an excellent way to exercise, and we also have an onsite spa to relax in.
- Gym – Stay in shape 24 hours a day with our gym! Staff is on-hand for questions, and we have dozens of machines.
- Health Services – Stay healthy with our pool and gym, and get the peace of mind that comes with knowing we have onsite health services. This includes emergency services and HomeCare Your Way.
Contact Beauty Point Retirement Resort today!
Do you want to retire in style in a place that cares for each resident and wants to help them live their best lives? If so, we invite you to get in touch with our luxury retirement village! We’re ready to answer any questions, contact us with any concerns and set up a tour today.