We have been Covid-19 free throughout, and this is how we are keeping safe.
Posted on June 16, 2020
Now that the new ‘normal’ is appearing as restrictions are being reduced, we welcome you back to Beauty Point Retirement Resort, we have been Covid-19 free throughout, and this is how we are keeping safe.
What we are asking you to do:
- Do not enter Beauty Point Retirement Resort if you are sick or feeling unwell, have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days or have returned from overseas or interstate in the last 14 days.
- Social distancing always applies, so please keep 1.5 meters distance from others.
- Cover your coughs into your elbow or tissue.
- Keep up with good hygiene by using the sanitiser located around Beauty Point. Or wash your hands in the restrooms for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
What we are doing for you:
- We are always practicing social distancing and keeping 1.5 meters away from people.
- We have hand sanitisers located in many points around Beauty Point.
- All our staff are trained in first aid. Click here to find out more.
- Our onsite hairdresser and restaurant are both following Covid-19 plans on how to manage their business and to keep safe.
- All our Allied Health practitioners are following Covid-19 plans to keep safe.
Additional help for your visit:
- We have several disabled access points into our beautiful village centre.
- We have good quality free WiFi, which you can access whilst visiting.
- We offer a loan wheelchair, which are being sanitised between uses.