Get complete privacy you want at the apartments at Beauty Point Retirement Resort. Spectacular views across the Georges River and surrounding National Park without a neighbour in sight.
Call Lisa today, on (02) 8708 4700 to book a tour of Beauty Point and see these magnificent units in person.
We’ll even shout you lunch in our restaurant.
Retirement Village Apartments – for active seniors
The apartments at Beauty Point Retirement Resort have been designed to offer you complete privacy. Every new apartment has been designed with spectacular views across the Georges River and surrounding National Park without a neighbour in sight.
As you sit on your balcony or in your light-filled living room, overlooking the water’s edge and surrounded by trees, you’d never guess that you’re just 30 minutes from Sydney’s CBD.
There are a number of architecturally designed layouts incorporating spacious rooms, private terrace areas and balconies, reverse cycle air-conditioning, laundries, floor to ceiling windows and external motorised blinds, and built-in wardrobes.
Not only are the finishes and appliances of the highest quality but the home design ensures everything is easy to access and use. The wall ovens for example, are installed at waist height so there’s no unnecessary bending or reaching. This superior level of craftsmanship and clever, thoughtful details provide true low maintenance living as well as a luxury lifestyle.
Our retirement rentals feature three senior-friendly designs with a lot of spacious rooms, natural lighting, and gorgeous views. We take immense pride in offering beautiful and function retirement apartments for seniors of all ages and ability levels. Additionally, we give you three different floor plans for our retirement apartments for rent, and we’re happy to help you choose the one that suits you best.
All of our luxury retirement apartments features a host of amenities and inclusions that make it more comfortable to settle into your new home. You’ll never have to worry about storage space or trying to find an outlet with our retirement apartments in Sydney! We’ve carefully optimised every aspect of our apartments for retirement living, and this ensures that you’ll be comfortable, no matter which floor plan you choose. We even offer bespoke home care services, so your apartment can always look presentable.
We understand that everyone is different, and no two needs are ever the same. This is why we give you choices at every turn with our retirement apartments for rent. We can sit down with you and take you on a tour of our three different floor plans. They include:
- Type A – Type A features a streamlined design where everything links together to form a cohesive circuit. You get a very spacious and bright living room with large windows that help you take advantage of that Australian sunshine. It also features dual spacious bedrooms with a full and half-bath. There is a wrap-around balcony tucked off to the side of the house for more privacy, and you get a sleek kitchen with the latest appliances and a large dining room attached. Finally, one bedroom opens to a beautiful balcony where you can greet the morning and relax.
- Type C – Next is Type C. This single-bedroom unit has a very large balcony with a big sitting room that wraps around half of the house. It’s perfect for relaxing or entertaining your friends all afternoon long. After your relaxing time, you can visit our onsite pool and gym to stay fit and active after your relaxing afternoon. You’ll also enjoy a large lounge and dining area that opens out to your balcony and has floor-to-ceiling windows that flood the room with light. There’s another small balcony by the entryway of the house, and you’ll get a full bath right next to the bedroom.
- Type D – The last floor plan we have is Type D. This is a shorter and wider plan than the first two. You’ll get two large bedrooms with balcony access from one, a huge lounge and dining area and a modern kitchen. The balcony runs along one side of the house, and it has multiple sliding door access points. There are several linen closets, a full and half-bath, and much more to enjoy being a short walk to Beauty Point Restaurant.
Beauty Point new apartments features:
- Ergonomically designed kitchen with hydraulic soft close kitchen doors and generous drawer space
- Caesar stone kitchen benchtops
- Illuminated Display cabinets
- Miele dishwasher
- Miele wall oven
- Miele ceramic cook top
- Miele range hood
- Feltex semi commercial 80% wool carpet
- Miele washer and dryer in one
Custom built in joinery wardrobes
- TV points
- Caroma Easy height toilet suits
- Foxtel and internet connection ready
- 3-4 telephone outlets
- Dorf soft close taps
- Frameless shower screens
- Grab rails in bathroom and laundry
- Daikin air conditioning
- Crimsafe screen doors
- Retractable awnings with remote control